IT Business Analyst / Project Manager Banking
IT Business Analyst / Project Manager - Banking
Private Wealth Management
IT Business Analyst / Project Manager is sought by highly reputable Investment Bank to work across their international Wealth Management and Trust division. This divisions' IT support is delivered through a variety of different arrangements: local infrastructure support through Global IT and a key outsourcer. Given the complexities this creates, they require a dedicated IT Business Analyst / Project Manager / Business Relationship Manager to help manage local issues and coordinate with the other IT support functions. This role will see you working closely with stakeholders to ensure IT requirements are captured, managing and co-ordinating local and divisional IT projects, working with Group IT and international IT divisions to ensure business' needs are met.
- Project initialisation / planning
- Vendor selection, resource and budget management
- Specification writing and requirements gathering
- Project delivery
- Working alongside international divisions on cross-border projects in the capacity of Project Manager
- Managing the relationship between Wealth Management and Group IT.
- Vendor management for the suite of Wealth Management applications.
- Proven Project Management experience on small to medium projects
- Investment Banking / Financial Services / Private Wealth management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are core requirements for this role
- Demonstrated senior stakeholder management and ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders at all levels throughout the business.
- Service management experience with strong attention to detail and a willingness to thoroughly investigate and determine root cause in cases where results do not match expectations
- Excellent team collaboration skills, preferably across different divisions and/or locations
- Capable of working independently whilst possessing sound judgment in order to escalate matters to senior management where appropriate
- Broad technology know how is a must given the diverse nature of the role
For a full consultation on this highly desirable and unique role please email your CV to Rebecca or call on ,