You are a responsible and proactive individual with a clear previous exposure to project environment, who is looking to be part of a hands-on project team, helping with multiple concurrent small projects and pieces of work. You have strong communication abilities, verbal and written, problem-solving and organisational skills.
Progress customers' orders through completion.
Liaise with customers throughout the progress of their orders.
Keep accurate records of any customer correspondence.
Ensure continuous customer communications and ensure excellent customer journey.
Arrange and take part in meetings discussing possible customer experience improvements.
Maintain all documentation required.
Effectively communicate with project team members, senior management and other departments.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Coordination/administration experience
- Problem analysis and problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- Initiative and adaptability
- Abilities to build and maintain relationships