Senior Online Trading Manager
My client is one of the global leading luxury retailers based in central London.
My client requires a Senior Online Trading Manager to lead and develop a growing team in this iconic brand. This is a great role for somebody who is looking for a really high paced environment and a diverse office. The candidate should know how site merchandising impacts customer behaviour and build out strategy from this.
Outline, review and approve divisional trading strategies with the trading managers and marketing teams, to ensure sales targets are achievable from an online trading and performance marketing perspective.
Demonstrate views on current key trading activity which impact the commercial performance, customer and brand
- Coordinate and agree key trading requirements for game portfolio with internal teams
- Use data analysis to identify and prioritise major sales drivers and highlight deficiencies
- Ensure product is on the site, in the right place and in timely manner
- Manage trading calendar in line with company business plan BAU’s and projects
- Product reporting and planning brand and category performance
- Brand & product performance and analysis, including ability to forecast and analyse both E-commerce and E-commerce metrics trends to make informative and commercial decisions on budgets, forecasts and customer experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
Specifically, the successful candidate will have:
- 5 years experience online trading experience
- Excellent data analysis and ability to act on insight, driving through actions and recommendations
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Proven track record of driving sales in an ecommerce team
- Highly numerate with experience of forecasting, budgeting and negotiation
- Tested working knowledge of google analytics and of other on-site analytic tools
- Strong leadership skills and experience within management