Regional Retail Operations Manager South
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Regional Retail Operations Manager in the South, to maximise the regional profitability and sales volumes generated from retail units across our Healthcare segment, by ensuring a high quality service is maintained and ensuring optimal trading margin is achieved.
In conjunction with the marketing team you will develop healthcare promotional calendars, specific programs of special or promotional activity whilst maintaining branded offer standards.
You’ll review key performance indicators; including client and customer satisfaction, to provide insight for future bids and site specific business plans, to grow sales and profitability.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, and retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week, flexible to meet the needs of the business
Grade H2 – includes company car and bonus potentialMain responsibilities
- Define and support the delivery of the business plan in line with the Healthcare Strategy on a site by site basis
- Support the delivery of the budgeted profit and turnover for portfolio and accounts as agreed with line manager through providing growth plans to the onsite operations teams
- Support business development and the retention of existing business
- Identify, develop and support initiatives to drive profitable retail volumes
- Manage the performance ofretail contracts with appropriate client level support from the Retail Director ensuring that business and succession plans are in place and delivered by the on-site retail management
- Ensure that the Retail Managers meet their responsibilities relating to operational compliance in all areas relating to operational standards, safeguarding and health and safety
- Strong Retail experience, ideally in a food related retail organisation
- Proven experience of successfully managing client relationships
- Significant proven track record of leading, managing and developing a team
- Proven ability to develop new retail business opportunities
- Experience of budget management
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, be persuasive and decisive
- Literate in IT
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying ;for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Regional Retail Operations Manager, Operations, Food Services, Food Operations, Sales, Managers