QA Manager / Test Lead
Looking for an Experienced QA Manager / Test Lead to take ownership of the Quality Assurance activities, to be in-charge of the whole QA function – start to finish. You would be working closely with the Product owners, Managers and CEO to get a clear idea on requirements. As an Experienced QA Manager / Test Lead, you will be responsible for the whole approach and direction to testing. You will play a key part in evolving their existing testing processes / procedures. As the role progress, you would be involved in expanding the team further.
To be successful for the Experienced QA Manager / Test Lead role, you need the following:
* Prior experience working in a Lead capacity
* Comfortable Setting up and managed a collaborative test strategies and plans
* Software development methodology - ideally C#, although other languages are considered
* An understanding of Agile practices
* Experience with Automated testing (Selenium)
* Experience with NUnit or similar
* An understanding of Security testing
* An understanding of Performance / Load testing
* Experience with Version management
As an Experienced QA Manager / Test Lead, your main duties will be :
*Be responsible for the full test lifecycle
* Design, implement and maintain automated test suites across all areas
* Understand new features in great depth and be part of planning from inception
* Create and carry out test plans which result in detailed and actionable bug reports
* Identify trends in reported incidents over time and work with the team to mitigate these issues in the future
* Report on levels of quality and product readiness
* Help shape the QA processes used by the entire team
* Help mentor and Coach junior Testers and Developers
* Coordinate the test lifecycles, releases and continuous delivery pipelines
* Maintain loadtest / regression servers and manage automated load / performance testing, ensuring results are published on web
* Conduct regression tests
* Manage the sprint release checklist
As an analytical person, you will be communicating with software developers and management. Your main duties will be to oversee the quality and testing of the software, including managing and enhancing the automated elements, and collaborate with developers in the development and writing of new test elements / policies, and to oversee the sprint release process.
This is a rare opportunity to shape and develop a role that will play to your strengths / approach.
This QA Manager / Test Lead role is paying £40k - £45k (DOE) + benefits.
My client is providing a Techie / Geek focused environment + benefits + Personal training + training + career path.
Contact Sally Hall on or click the “Apply Now” button!