1st Line Support
GoDaddy is looking to expand the 1st line support team for our two key brands, 123 Reg and Heart Internet, based in our central Nottingham office. Salaries range from £16.5k to £18k plus £3k OTE based on our generous uncapped commission scheme, not to mention further excellent incentive opportunities such as iPads, TVs and PS4s. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career and work within an industry-leading tech company.
GoDaddy’s mission is to radically shift the global economy toward life-fulfilling independent ventures - helping our customers kick ass by giving them the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. With more than 14 million customers worldwide and more than 62 million domain names under management, GoDaddy gives small business owners the tools to name their idea, build a beautiful online presence, attract customers and manage their business.
GoDaddy is looking to expand the 1st line support team for our two key brands, 123 Reg and Heart Internet, based in our central Nottingham office -
- Are you looking for a role to kick start your career in IT?
- Do you have a burning desire to use the knowledge you’ve been developing through years of building PCs, fixing phones, designing and developing web pages or being the go-to person for tech questions from your friends?
- Or are you simply working in customer service and looking for a new direction with a fast paced dynamic organisation?
You don’t need to have experience of technical support (it would be good if you did!), but you will need an unwavering commitment to delivering first class service to our customers and a keen interest in technology and in developing your technical skills. If you are super-techy or simply super-awesome at dealing with customers, then GoDaddy is the place for you!
- Provide outstanding customer service, communicating with customers via telephone, live chat and ticket-based contact channels
- Understand customer needs and ensure they have the best products and services available, to aid them in the growth of their business
- Manage customer expectations with regard to addressing and resolving issues within agreed time frames
- Manage and maintain internal procedures, such as when escalating more complex queries
- Customer service experience (preferably in a contact centre)
- Exceptional communication skills
- First class attention to detail
- IT literate. Basic understanding of DNS/web hosting/emails is advantageous
- Able to upsell
- A quick learner
- Some knowledge of the web (either as a hobby or from school/Uni/college/work)
- A keen interest in a career in IT
- Honest and hardworking
What’s in it for you?
- City centre location
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (33 days total per annum)
- Bupa private medical insurance
- Casual dress code
- Private pension with employer matched contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- A games room (table tennis, anyone?), with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
- Great opportunity for advancement within the company across a variety of roles
Please note: all roles are shift-based and, dependant on your experience, may include some weekends and bank holidays.
GoDaddy is an equal opportunity employer.
At GoDaddy, we're in the business of hosting great ideas. We’re also in the business of building great careers! Isn’t this where you really want to be?
Click "apply now" and complete your application on our in-house system.