Title: CRM Executive (Gambling industry)
Based: Central London, UK
Reports to: Head of Retention
Reporting to the Head of Retention, you will be responsible for helping to drive retention through the delivery of targeted customer communications and insights. Working as part of the Retention team, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organisation.
My client is looking for a capable candidate who is ready to rise to the challenge and be part of our dynamic and focused team to help increase brand loyalty and revenues.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the Retention team to implement tactical customer marketing campaigns and lifecycles
- Creating schedules and promotional calendars
- Executing multi-channel campaigns including email, SMS, print and online - this involves working closely with multiple stakeholders to manage the process and ensure the message is relevant
- Ongoing competitor research and recommendations
- Provide monthly and ad hoc analytical reports on website and campaign performance
- Must be fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Numerate and analytical mind-set
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks effectively and work to challenging deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Understanding and knowledge of HTML
- A strong interest and knowledge of online gambling
- Understanding of current affairs
- Ability to work autonomously
Remuneration & Benefits
- Salary on application subject to experience
- Access to free Healthcare on completion of 6month probationary period
- 25 days Holiday per annum
For more info or for a discreet chat, please get in touch through
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.