Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking to be a part of a major project ?
Have you experience of building a DevOps environment or are you capable and looking to gain experience setting one up ?
If so I have the perfect role for you, working with a European leader in digital transformation who provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings.
This is a unique opportunity to work in collaboration with the existing team on a complex assignment, working within an Agile environment and delivering to their high profile client.
You will be working on a number of tasks including:
- Ensuring stable development / test environments, supporting continuous integration / build & release cycles and providing support to live issues where needed.
Your experience will include:
- Proven track record in a DevOps role, ideally with experience in the setup of a DevOps capability (not mandatory)
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Docker, Maven, Jenkins
- Strong background in Linux
- Experience of working in a Java/JEE project environment with associated tooling such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Weblogic, Maven, Junit
- Experience of Oracle WebLogic automation
- You will have a passion for technology and a real willingness to learn and develop new skills
For this role you will either have or be able to go through Security Clearance so as a minimum you must have lived and worked in the UK for the last 5 years.
On top of the salary is a 15% flexible benefit that can be taken as cash or used to top up the already generous company benefits package.
Search Consultancy is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.