I am currently working with high end private clinic that is currently seeking to appoint an experienced and dedicated Sonographer to join their clinical team. The role is full time and based in Central London. The service itself is a day clinic that focuses on women`s health. Their aim is to provide an enriching and personalised approach to wellbeing.
Responsibilities of the sonographer:
- Liaising with radiologists to ensure smooth and efficient service to patients
- Maintaining scanner and equipment to highest standards
- Keeping accurate records and updating records when needed to in the absence of the radiologist
Requirements of the sonographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiology
- At least 5 years post qualification experience.
- HCPC registered as a sonographer
- Musculo skeletal, vascular and TV scanning experience.
- Relevant post graduate qualification within medical ultrasound
If you are interested in the position or would like to discuss things further then please forward your up to date CV to or call to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."