Cloud Project Engineer
Our client is an exciting technology start-up based in Newcastle. Due to growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced Cloud Project Engineer.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for both technical and client facing work. The successful candidate will be forward thinking with a positive, high energy approach to all tasks. They will thrive whilst working in a challenging and fast paced environment.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and deploying innovative Cloud-based services for customers in the automotive industry.
- Dealing with technical and client facing work.
- Extensive knowledge on scalable services on cloud architectures ensuring reliability and speed across multiple platforms.
- Working directly with non-technical customers.
- Administration of a virtualised cloud infrastructure and platform.
- Dealing with customers located around the world whilst delivering the highest quality service.
Understanding of web technologies such as:
- Server OS (Linux, Windows Server 2012),
- Web security (WAF/Layer7, SSL),
- Server Coding (NodeJS, CherryPy),
- Proxies(Nginx, HAProxy),
- Cloud Platform Providers (AWS, Azure, GCE),
- SQL, NoSQL (MongoDB),
General programming skills preferable.
AWS Certification preferred.
You will be commercially experienced with a passion for building innovative features and working with the very latest technologies.
Knowledge of virtualisation, preferably GPU virtualisation.
Degree educated in relevant discipline.
Proven ability to work collaboratively within a small team to overcome challenges and maximise business potential.