Group Reporting and Planning Analyst
KennedyPearce are recruiting a Group Reporting and Planning Analyst on behalf of a FTSE 250 company. The role is available due to the companies successful expansion and will report to the Head of Group Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Deliver accurate and timely daily, weekly and monthly consolidated internal Group reports to evolving requirements.
- Deliver adhoc inputs and analysis to Group Board reports.
- Deliver accurate and timely consolidation of plans and forecasts.
- Maintain a full and accurate repository of historical and plan data for use in Group reporting and analysis.
- Support the Director of Financial Control and the Head of Group FP&A in the delivery of the Group financial control agenda.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA newly qualified or part-qualified.