Global Brand Marketing Director
Industry - Shipping
Location - Based in Stansted, London but will be required to travel, including abroad.
Salary - £60,000 - £90,000 circa per annum based on experience, expenses, travel, bonus and pension all included.
Predominantly Mon - Fri office hours, but willing to be flexible when needed
The Marketing Director post is a newly created role to drive forward the marketing strategy of the whole company and eventually over see and manage a new marketing team.
About the company;
My client is the UK’s largest Liner Agency Company representing more Carriers to more destinations than all of their competitors put together. Their sister Company is based in Miami Florida, offering global connectivity from any worldwide origin to The Caribbean, Latin America and USA. In addition they are a licenced transportation provider and offer a full freight forwarding service from The USA to any worldwide destination.
As the Marketing Director, you will have the following experience;
- 3-5 years' marketing experience (Must be agency)
- Strong background and understanding of PPC/Paid Search and/or Digital Marketing
- Good working experience with pitching and liaising with clients/agencies
- Good work ethic and drive
- Passion for marketing
- Driving customer attraction
- Building the brand - assessing brand positioning and messaging
- Communicating the brand effectively to customers through all channels both on and offline
- Creating and executing a performance marketing strategy (covering PPC, paid social, display etc)
- Innovation - creating new products and propositions with a focus on driving customer experience and onsite customer journey
- Driving funnel optimisation and overall business sales
- Customer insight, targeting specific customer segments and analysing campaign performance
- Someone who has worked within the shipping industry
Please submit your CVs in Word format only.