Project Manager (Prince 2, ERP)
UK Software House requires an experienced Project Manager to work with customers across the UK (primarily remote, with some travel). Will be responsible for Project Managing ERP implementations for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs), primarily within the North-West & Midlands. The clients are Manufacturing and Logistics businesses and previous experience working with companies in this sector would be ideal.
The company use a stripped-down version of Prince 2 and therefore Prince 2 experience is essential (ideally Prince 2 Foundation certified) to provide a basis for the structured implementations. You will assume responsibility for the implementation from the client signing the contract, through the implementation phase to post go-live support, ensuring client satisfaction throughout the process.
It is also essential that you have a customer-centric approach, with the ability to foster excellent client relationships.
In order to apply you must have the following skills & experience:
- Proven Project Management skills, delivering projects on-time and to budget
- An understanding of the Manufacturing or Logistics sectors
- Knowledge of Prince 2 (or similar methodology) is a must
- Experience implementing an ERP application would be advantageous
- First-class communication skills, oral and written
- Can-do attitude; naturally organised; personable, excellent client / key stakeholder management skills
The company are currently undergoing excellent growth and therefore this is a chance to work within a fast-paced, exciting market sector.
Salary to £40,000 + Car / Car Allowance + Bonus