Well established international organisation is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their fast-paced team based in Newcastle upon Tyne. The successful individual will be responsible for examination, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of the organisation in terms of business functions and processes in order to find alternative solutions to reduce costs, enhance sustainability and improve effectiveness.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within Business Analyst role
- Strong experience of analytical techniques, business process engineering concepts and methodologies
- Experience of providing advice and guidance on programme and change management to senior management
- Experience / knowledge of commercial, project and financial management (planning and budgets knowledge, project and financial management, etc.)
- Experience of creating and documenting detailed process flow diagrams
- Experience of process analysis / improvement methodologies, such as Lean, Six Sigma, BPMN2 or ITIL desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates will need proven experience in a Business Analyst role. This a fantastic opportunity for the right person to develop their career as a Business Analyst. For more information and to show your interest please submit your CV.