Developer in Test / Quality Engineer
Developer in Test / £45,000 - £65,000 / London
If I was a Developer in Test this would be the place I would build my career, they are technically savvy and have changed the game when it comes to online retail.
With a product range comprised from their own label, a number of well-known high street brands and a platform for new designers to showcase their designs, they truly are the most innovative internationally recognised fashion destination today.
Their culture is second to none, they live, breath and sleep their brand with many of their staff referring to the office as their home - energetic, friendly, diverse and fun in a nutshell!
Technology is literally at the heart of everything they do, putting technology at the forefront of their company from the beginning is one of the key reasons why they have grown significantly and with plans to expand by 60% over the next 3 years they have an ambitious journey ahead of them!
Onto the good stuff, they are looking for a Developer in Test with a focus on User Experience to be an active part of their UX and UI Web teams as they work on transformational aspects of their online services. Hard working and passionate developers will thrive in this environment and be encouraged to evolve within their collaborative and inspiring Agile teams.
You must have an appetite for customer experience and user satisfaction and enjoy delving into the world of quality assurance. Being passionate about great products and ready to jump into a high visibility role where you will help your team deliver fantastic software products.
As huge advocates of using automation, it is important you are enthusiastic about automation testing and have experience with automation tools. This will provide you the opportunity to work with the development teams closely to ensure a highly quality code while you deliver on their web and mobile platforms.
Relevant experience includes:
- Involvement of working in cross functional teams in an agile environment across the full SDLC
- Strong experience with both Automation and Manual testing and understand one of the following: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber and/or SpecFlow, WebDriverIO
- The ability to see the 'bigger picture' and take pride in your code until deployment
- You must have delivered onto a web platform / website recently
- Excellent communication skills to work with the Business Analysts and Developer on every requirement
- Having worked with Mobile Apps
- Experience in the retail sector / on retail projects
- Has worked with frontend development tools and technologies
This role is based in London and is paying between £45,000 and £65,000 as there are various roles and levels depending on experience.