3rd Line Support Analyst
A London Based Football Club is seeking a 3rd Line Support Analyst to join their prestigious organisation.
You will be required to provide support to all users for all IT Services including Servers, Networks, Desktops/Laptops, Printers, Access Control and on premise/hosted Applications.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is confident in performing server, database and network troubleshooting, configuration and maintenance. You will also be responsible for performing and maintaining backups, and tests as required.
You will provide technical expertise to the IT Team and share knowledge in order to ensure on-going learning and development.
As a minimum you will have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- deploying, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Desktop and Server Operating Systems, including Group Policy, Print Management, DHCP and DNS for Windows Server 2008+;
- Excellent Domain/Active Directory knowledge and experience, including FSMO roles + NTFS permissions;
- Working knowledge of VMWare vSphere;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL;
- Networking knowledge for routing, switching and the OSI Model;
- Hardware and software diagnostic experience, with the ability to recognise and resolve common issues in Smart devices, including iPhones, iPads and Android devices; and
- Knowledge of Enterprise Security technologies (VPN, AV, Firewalls, Certificates etc).
You should also have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and Office 365 along with experience with Deployment Technologies and an understanding of Storage Technologies and transport protocols.
You will be an exceptional communicator and be able to work under pressure in a demanding environment.
This role will include working match-days which include weekends and mid-week games as well as providing out of hours support as required by the business.
Candidates must be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle.