Inbound Sales Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inbound Sales Advisor.
Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 17:30
Friday 09:00 - 16:15
£20,000 + Bonus (to be discussed at interview stage)
Your role will be to respond to queries quickly and effectively to generate sales and revenue for the client. You will need to be a product expert and bring the highest levels of motivation to exceed your customers expectation, providing an experience which is second to none. You will constantly seek to deliver and exceed targets, have an exceptional customer experience. Your role will be to maximise new revenue opportunities and deliver key initiatives.You will required to work closely with other teams and divisions within the Company regarding Sales.
This is a fast environment which requires the ability to embrace ongoing training and development.
Employment in this role is subject to a CRB check.
- Experience within a sales and service role ideally within a contact centre environment.
- Proven track record of consistently over delivering against targets
- Good administration, planning and organisation skills
- Good level of verbal and written communication
- Educated to GCSE/O-Level standard including Maths and English
- Able to build effective working relationships with both your team and external client team.
- Able to demonstrate that you live the Company values, possess strong self-belief, able to self-manage and constantly drives for improvement.
- Able to Manage work flow through effective pipeline management.