COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LEGAL SECRETARY
We are seeking an experienced Commercial Property Legal Secretary for an exciting, growing niche commercial property practice based in Coventry.
The company has seen phenomenal growth over the last few years, due to the long term relationships they have built with their clients. The company pride themselves on delivering a first class service of the highest quality and are looking for a dedicated property expert to join their team.
This is a new role which has been created due to expansion. You will be working on a one to one basis, supporting a Senior Partner. This is a varied and interesting client facing role and you will be involved in all aspects of the business including:
- creation of leases, agreements and other property documents
- provision of full secretarial and administrative support to the senior partner
- client liaision on a regular basis
- instructions to counsel, binding of documents and administration of legal paperwork
- keeping financial accounts up to date
- liaising with external law firms, developing and maintaining good relationships
- applying for searches using online services and land registry portal
- use of HMRC website to complete stamp duty and land tax forms
- dealing with post completion matters including registration of documents at HM Land Registry and Companies House
Suitable candidates will have extensive commercial property experience and significant administrative experience. You will be proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint and accounts software and have excellent attention to detail. Minute taking experience and shorthand skills would also be advantageous.
The company offer a range of benefits including 20 days' holiday, rising to 25, plus bank holidays, pension and private health care. This position is immediately available but we are happy to wait for the right person.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe at Options Resourcing.