Software Project Manager -R&D
I am working with a global engineering organisation with R&D and manufacturing activities in Europe, America and Asia. We are looking for an experienced Software Project Manager to join their R&D team in East London and take ownership of leading software development projects to deliver software platforms.
You will be leading a multidisciplinary team of very bright, talented engineers constantly pushing the boundaries in delivery of new, cutting edge products.
You will be working closely with product managers to define product requirements and then across the whole product lifecycle, through to production.
As well as project planning, scheduling, managing internal resources and risk, you will also engage with and manage outsourced software partners.
What we are looking for:
- A technical background, with significant experience of programming in different environments.
- A broad working knowledge of modern software delivery, delivery methods, and associated technologies.
- Significant project management experience running cross-functional software projects in an agile environment.
- High level planning skills, devising realistic timescales, managing project risks and providing clear direction to the project team.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to manage consensus among stakeholders and to provide clear and appropriate communication from developers up to executive level.
- Experience running projects with offshore teams.
Above all, you will be a dynamic, efficient Project Manager, passionate about technology and project management, great at managing stake holders and developing relationships.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please call Kasia Krotki at Proactive Technology, or to apply please send your CV to
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.