Sales Floor Manager - Stratford - Leading Retailer
Sales Floor Manager / Supervisor - Fashion / Clothing
Up to £18,720 per annum
My client is one of the UKs number 1 retailer in their sector who pride themselves on providing a personal service to each of the 550,000 plus customers who walk through their doors each week.
They are currently looking for an experienced Floor Manager / Supervisor to help motivate and help manage their fashion / clothing team in Stratford
As a Floor Manager / Supervisor you will be responsible for helping to deliver the operational excellence of your store. You will be the role model for amazing customer service and through inspirational leadership develop your team to be ambassadors of the brand. Your visual merchandising skills will hope to continually grow the success of the brands and look to exceed targets year after year.
To be a successful Floor Manager / Supervisor, do you have the following?
- Proven experience of working in a large retail store
- Experience in Fashion and Clothing Sales and Floor Standards
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Drive, pace and energy to move the store forward
- Ability to make quick decisions even when under pressure or to a tight deadline
- Organised and planned approach; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to overcome obstacles
- Leading from the front
- Proven track record of being in a leadership role
- Ability to influence at all levels
- A passion for high performance and creates a climate where people want to do their best
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers
- Training skills
- Ability to be a role model for high standards of personal presentation
These are exciting times for this business as it grows, develops and progresses and you could be part of this change. In addition to offering a highly competitive salary and benefits, you will also benefit from extensive on the job training and an opportunity for significant career progression for the right person.
To discuss this role in more detail contact Alec Kerwin Tel: or send your CV to
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here