Finance Manager - PR Agency - Central London - Permanent Job paying up to £37,000 + excellent benefits
Your new company
A specialist PR agency based in the heart of Soho, Central London, this exciting media communications business is award winning. Due to internal movements there is currently a QBE / part qualified Finance Manager job vacancy within their finance team.
Your new role
Working within a team of 3 in finance and reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounts to trial balance
- Full credit control - developing relationships and dealing with large values
- Cash flow control
- Sales ledger processing and maintaining debtors
- Posting journals - accruals and prepayments
- Fixed asset schedule maintenance
- Payroll report and adjustments on a monthly basis
- Preparing contracts and creating estimates
- Reviewing detailed contracts and making amendments where necessary
- Liaising with external IT support
You will also have the opportunity to mentor and train a junior Accounts Assistant and be involved with streamlining processes and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a QBE / part qualified Finance Manager with a depth of experience taking accounts to trial balance. You will be comfortable getting involved with ad hoc work and projects and mentoring junior members of staff. This media company deal with sensitive information so you will have a mature approach to your work and confidential processes.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a supportive and sociable SME organisation in Central London. They offer excellent benefits including, 29 days holiday, generous annual bonus and pension / healthcare offering.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.