Frontend Web Developer
Front-end developer and Data analyst, responsible for updating and developing the 'client-side' of our Front-end application and conducting full datamining analysis and reporting.
- Maintain and improve the Front-end platform
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve platform usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics that optimise statistical efficiency
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- API experience (web services) RESTful, AMQP etc
- Understanding of layout aesthetics and may have worked in design thinking.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant field
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com