Area Sales Manager - Scotland
One of the leading UK distributors in Health and Beauty Accessories is looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to cover the Scotland territory, looking for a strong FMCG or independent retail Sales background they are offering a generous basic salary and package.
- Selling the companies entire range of Pharmaceutical (Health and Beauty) products into the Independent Pharmacies, some small chains and some National.
- In an Account Management role, you will be covering the Borders up to Glasgow and Edinburgh, up to Fort William and the Isle of Skye
- Selling to Buyers, General Managers and Business owners you will be comfortable in building on and maintaining strong working relationships
- Ideally from a Pharmaceutical or FMCG Sales background you will be well versed into selling into the Pharmacy sector with any commercial sector experience beneficial.
- You will have a proven track record in sales particularly account management with a rapport building and consultative approach having sold a large portfolio of products.
- Commutable to the main crux of the territory Scotland’s Central Belt you will be highly driven, methodical in approach and able to effectively territory plan
- £25,500 Basic Salary
- £31,500 1st year OTE - Uncapped
- Company Car (Fully expensed) Octavia
- Market Leader
- Medical cover
- Lunch allowance
- Established for over 50 years
- 20 Days holiday rising to 25 with service
- Industry Award Winner