MacKenzie King is delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Analyst on behalf of an extremely well established business based in Maidstone. My client is seeking a credible candidate who will take responsibility for:
- Completion of weekly sales reports and weekly statistics for weekly Senior Managers meeting including a written commentary on the results.
- Provide executive trade sales summary of the key sales Agents and graphical trend summary.
- Assisting Managers in completing budgets and forecasts with variance analysis where necessary.
- Production of Sales budget \ forecast analysis by product, channel and business for review with the Controlling Manager.
- Production of reporting packs for monthly management accounts, budgets and reforecasts.
- Completion of monthly management accounts and review and analysis of information.
- Monthly analytical review of Public Internet sales by product.
- Reporting of monthly accounts/Forecasts/Budgets into the Group accounting system within tight deadlines.
- Deputise for the Management Accountant when necessary
- To act as an expert source of knowledge on excel and other source systems, to provide support and training throughout the business.
- Completion of monthly reconciliation of Sales in the Accounting system with those in the Reporting Tools.
My client is seeking an ambitious and technically strong individual who is keen to study towards ACCA/CIMA. You will have a proven background within a similar function and will be available for work on short notice as this is a temporary to permanent assignment. For more information, please apply today!