Planning and Forecasting Manager
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in Northampton for a Planning and Forecasting Manager to oversee workforce management, managing the key relationships and processes to deliver demand forecasting, resource management and capacity planning.
- Lead and develop a team of analysts responsible for the strategic aspects of the planning process across all telephony and back office demand for bank operations
- Provide accurate and efficient workload forecasts across fraud work streams
- Develop volume forecasts that include information such as measuring and summing different contact rates and drivers based on customer tenure
- Maintain detailed forecasts and actuals
- Provide coaching and development to your team through regular 1-2-1's and individual personal development plans.
The Planning and Forecasting Manager will possess excellent analytical skills from within a similar role within a financial services environment. You will have experience of resource planning processes in a high-complexity contact centre environment. You will ideally have a strong understanding of fraud environments especially with regard to the relationships between customer impairment and operational processes.
Please apply now, or for further information on this excellent opportunity please contact Kayte Short at