Fashion Retail Manager - London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading, blue-chip retailer. The business is in an exciting period of change, with ambitious plans, working to develop their fashion offering to appeal to a much wider audience then ever before. They are now looking for exceptional, high calibre commercial managers to join the business.
- You will be potentially managing a team of around 30 - 50 dynamic, driven and motivated colleagues and management.
- Coaching and leading great people will be at the heart of everything you do, in order to deliver a high performing Store that deliver market leading customer service and standards.
- You will look to spend quality time on your department in a hands on capacity, role modelling what good looks like, and working closely with your Management team to drive continued improvement.
- Conduct regular reviews and set goals/objectives with your Team, as well as appropriate measures to tackle under performance in a professional and timely manner.
- You will currently be a Sales manager or Store manager used to running a high level of turn over and heads.
- It is essential that you will have gained experience in fast paced, hands on Retail Environment ideally in the Fashion sector
- Fashion Retail is the highly preferred background but not essential.
- Experience with Visual merchandising is desired but not essential.
- You will be a hands on operator, not scared to get involved in the day to day operations of your department in order to role model what good looks like, and to set the benchmarks for what is expected within the store.
- Strong effective communicator, with strong leadership qualities is an absolute must.
- You will be able to demonstrate a highly progressive CV and be able to articulate effectively how you have progressed and why you have moved.
- Highly analytical and business minded you will look to add value, and fresh ideas in what is a rapidly expanding business.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting retail business that can offer the highest quality training programmes and development opportunities. The company rewards excellent performance with positive recognition and
Up to £42,000