Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer - Java / Spring / Hibernate / Agile
My client are currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer on permanent basis in Knutsford. The Senior Java Developer will contribute to the system engineering activity and will also be responsible for the changes to multiple applications and products covering the end to end software development lifecycle which includes run of systems. The Senior Java Developer will also maintain a strong technical understanding for multiple applications in order to provide support for queries, live incidents and problems.
- Solve software-related problems, providing analysis and recommendations as appropriate
- Develop an awareness of new tools, processes and technical developments relevant to component area of expertise.
- Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Deliver to all software engineering quality standards / benchmarks as used for Multi-Channel Applications.
- Complete assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
- Recognised as an expert in following:
- Java programming experience with industry certification
- Proven ability of working in an agile team following Scrum methodology, and leading a development team.
- Proven track record of successfully using different software development methodologies TDD, BDD
If the role is of interest please submit your CV in the first instance.
Senior Java Developer - Java / Spring / Hibernate / AgileMcGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.