Commercial Finance Systems Analyst
We are currently partnering with a leading international retailer based in London who are looking for a Commercial Finance Systems Analyst.
The Commercial Finance Systems Analyst provides finance system support to the Business Performance team, acting as the main contact for the provision of system development. The role will help define tools to enable sharing of business performance data and ensure the continued operation of key systems, tools and reports.
- Review existing tools used by the Business Performance team, obtain feedback and develop improvements to support continued performance analysis.
- Automate the extraction of key Business Performance KPI’s.
- Partner Business Performance colleagues to foresee current and future data requirements.
- Build a roadmap to plan for future Business Performance requirements, focusing on the range review process, monthly reporting and forecasting.
- Propose data solutions at the fortnightly Business Performance forum along with providing an update on current work streams.
- Act as the main contact between Business Performance and IT functions to ensure the development of systems, tools and reports are managed in accordance with Kingfisher IT policy.
- Plan for the successful integration of Business Performance tools with the SAP platform rollout.
- Manage user acceptance testing for new systems to ensure the Business Performance requirements have been captured.
- Commercial Finance acumen
- Strong excel skills are essential (VBA, Macro, Excel formula)
- Competent working knowledge of SQL, XML and basic scripting
- Experience with the following data manipulation software: Business Objects, SAP
- Data analysis techniques
- Strong technical skills are essential as candidates will be expected to develop solutions