Sharepoint C# Developer
My client is the UK’s leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime.
Tech skills needed:
- Microsoft stack development
- Any back end dev skill would be beneficial
- Sharepoint development experience. They use Sharepoint 2016 on premise, and Sharepoint 2013 in the cloud (Azure).
- They have to have developed BESPOKE solutions, preferably in Sharepoint.
- Personality - out going
In terms of typical projects they will be working on, they are using a Nintex workflow on the Sharepoint platform, the developer will work with the business and technical teams, to gather requirements, and build custom/bespoke sharepoint functionalities. One example was converting data from SharePoint to be use for MI tools.
Nice to haves:
- Financial services - risk and compliance solutions, as they would know the lingo
- Smaller companies - someone in a smaller company will likely have more responsibility and be involved end to end
- Robotic - nice to have, in no way essential.