Credit Control job, negotiable salary for either highly experienced or new Credit Controllers
Your new company
Is a large manufacturing company based in Kings Lynn who I work very closely with. They are immediately looking for a Credit Controller to join their team from either a junior or an intermediate level.
Your new role
Will include the following:
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to the accounting system
- Timely and effective collection of all debts
- Monitor and chase overdue payments
- Review and process credit note requests
- Regular contact with customer by phone and email
- Validation and processing of daily sales invoices
- Processing miscellaneous sales invoices and sales credits
- Process & review of monthly customer account statements
- Month end accounting procedures
- Opening new accounts on the sales ledger
- Checking creditworthiness of new and existing customers
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer details and account records
- Communication with other finance departments in France, Germany and Holland
- Communication with other departments in the business
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested.
**Hours of Work 37.5 hours Monday to Friday**
What you'll need to succeed
- Credit control/accounts office experience
- Good telephone manner
- Good administration skills
- Good team operative
- Positive attitude
- Must be flexible to assist in other financial duties within the office
- Computer literate
- Must have basic word and excel skills
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work within a great team in Kings Lynn, with blatant room to improve your skills and progress into further accounting positions internally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.