Support Analyst - SCCM - Night Shift Monitoring
Support Analyst - SCCM - Night Shift Monitoring - Home Working - 36 Hour Week. Guildford, Surrey - Server Support Engineer - NOC Support Analyst - Data Centre Engineer - Technical Support Engineer - Operations Engineer - Service Continuity Engineer NOC - Data Centre - Operations. If you are used to working on business critical/high availability systems based on Windows Server, 2008, 2012, VMware, Hyper-V, SCCM, SCOM, Solarwinds and want to work for an Award Winning company then this could be the ideal role for you!
- Windows Server 2008, 2012
- Solarwinds, SCOM - Any Monitoring tools
- Hyper-V or VMWare
- SCCM (Advantageous)
- Applying security patches to servers using Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager 2007/2012.
- Making file changes using SCCM 2007/2012.
- Updating in house applications using Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012.
You will provide manned out of hours monitoring support for clients (Night Shifts Between 19.00 - 07.00 - Only 36 Hours a Week!) and undertake essential maintenance, upgrades and patching to support Managed Cloud services. ITIL SLA / OLA background is advantageous.
Salary for this Support Analyst role is £25,000 - £30,000 + Excellent Bonus + Benefits + Healthcare + Pension + More!!
Key skills: SCCM, SCOM, SolarWinds, ITIL, Hyper-V, VMware, Storage, Blade, Solarwinds, Monitoring