Asset Manager (Permanent) Department:
Rugby or London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
BenefitS - Annual Incentive Plan - 8%of basic salary, Private Medical Insurance
- As our successful Asset Manager, you will be responsible for a dedicated geographical area.
- You will secure timely and cost effective acquisition of cell sites which meet the requirements and timescales of our customers.
- You will be our point of contact to negotiate and manage our agents on all rent reviews for our operational properties within company opex targets, on all lease renewals, lease assignments, legal disputes and access issues for all our operational properties.
- You will ensure essential repairs, maintenance and upgrades can be undertaken as required and all the necessary consents of Landlords/Local Planning Authority are obtained.
- As our Asset Manager (Telecoms Estates) you will be required to manage the day to day Estate Management Functions of network within company opex and capex budgets, including the timeous payment of rental/electricity rates payments.
- You will provide estates support to internal teams and external agents when dealing with site vacation and replacement. You will be required to deal with all Legal/Planning issues arising out of our Operational Property portfolio including the replacement of sites where necessary, and deployment of Temporary sites. And will be required to proactively manage and control external consultants by constantly assessing risk and prioritising actions.
- You will be required to manage the Assets/Estate in a professional
Your additional key accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring continuity of service from all our operational site through effective Estate Management.
- Meeting site and capacity requirements for our customers effectively and within agreed timescales. Liaising with Regional representatives and Project Managers to ensure we plan and deliver the requirements of our customers effectively and within the timescales.
- Negotiating rent reviews and lease renewals within established
- Professional guidelines and company budget targets. Ensuring rental payments made promptly and in accordance with leasel
- Agreement provisions by the finance team, ensuring Rent Review and other requisite legal notices served as required in accordance with terms of lease.
- Ensuring the correct procedures and processes are observed internally and externally, in all undertakings relating to our customers, our operational sites, Local Authorities and the public.
- You comply with company policy and best practice in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
- Extensive experience in AssetlEstate Management and the
- Experience of managing major projects/network rollouts; you will have project management experience, or a formal project management qualification.
- You must be competent to approach, liaise and respond to external Planning Authorities, Solicitors, Surveyors, Engineers and Accountants, to investigate and resolve problems.
- You will have a working knowledge of Contract law with consultants and Contractors.
- Knowledge of budgets, estimates, contract sums and financial controls.
- You will be competent in the acquisition, planning, construction and legal process.
- You will have a good understanding of Property Estate Management.