Front End Web Developer
Front End Web Developer:
My client, a digital agency based just outside Birmingham City Centre are looking for web developers to join one of their established digital teams.
The role will entail the development of new and exciting projects and will allow the successful candidate to develop their current skill set within a fast paced and team based environment. The successful candidate will hold at least 2 years commercial experience. With portfolio work to back up experiences. The role will involve mentoring and training other team members, so it would be advantageous if this is in the interest of the successful candidate.
- CSS Pre/Post compilers (sass/less)
- JS Frameworks (Angular / React / Vue / Ember / Backbone )
- Grunt / Gulp
- Experience with a functional test engine such as phantomjs or casperjs
- Experience with a unit test engine such as Karma, Jade, Ava, Jest
- Good understanding of BEM and component-driven UI
- Experience of working in a team
- Time management
- Experience with Node or PHP
- Version control (git)
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Understanding of style guides
- Ability to work closely with designers
If you feel as though this role is well within your skillset, please apply!