Infrastructure Engineer - Linux - VMware - AWS - Storage - SAN
Infrastructure Engineer - Server and Storage Engineer - Linux Systems Administrator - Sys Admin - VMware - Storage - NAS - Server - Linux - Storage - NetApp - Colchester - £50,000 - £55,000 + excellent benefits package required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex area.
Infrastructure Engineer - Server and Storage Engineer - Linux Systems Administrator will be required to manage the servers and storage systems, take ownership of situations, documenting, automating and working with existing Project Managers and team members.
- Manage the company infrastructure working on existing technologies VSphere & VMware Enterprise, NetApp, Microsoft Servers & Office365, Linux Redhat
- The role will require aspects of architecture, implementation, support and operational management
- Involved on daily operational duties within the office for the UK based 2nd and 3rd line support team
What I'm looking for:
- Strong understanding of VMware (V5, VSphere), NetApp, Java & JBoss infrastructure and networks
- Linux & Perl scripting
- Proven experience of storage platform NetApp with knowledge of SnapTools
- Cloud based technologies including AWS (Amazon Web Services) is advantageous
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Engineer - Server and Storage Engineer - Linux Systems Administrator and have a strong understanding of virtualisation using VMware/Hyper-V I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of strong Linux and Perl Scripting experience my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £55,000 + excellent benefits package such as company contributory pension plan, life assurance and cash back health care scheme and real opportunities to develop your career!!!
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.