My client an innovative social platform are looking for a Platform Engineer who specialises in Node.js to join their expanding development team. The Amazon accelerator backed start up have created a unique app to share crowd experiences simply and effectively. Located in central London, they have created an Environment that runs on Amazon Web Services, supporting Ubuntu, Postgres, Mongo DB, Node.js (7.x.x), Nginx, Ansible, Rabbit MQ, Vagrant, Docker, Icinga, Jenkins, NPM and Git. We run REST based API servers, media and live streaming servers.
We are located in Fitzrovia London, with a sister office in Spring Street, NYC. Our culture is relaxed, friendly, community-driven and above all else, sociable. As a developer you must be able to embrace the challeneges of a scaling sociable networking infrastructure
- 2 Years working with Node.js.
- 2 Years working on AWS platforms.
- Demonstrable knowledge of how to build REST based API is essential.
- Although this is a server side role, and understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Mailchimp/Mandrill
- Google Analytics
- Jenkins would also be helpful.
If you are interested in joining a young and innovative company on the forefront of technology, then send your cv or apply below.
Premier are acting as an employment agency