An exciting new position has arisen for a Front End Web Developer to work for a digital content marketing agency based outside Peterborough. As a Front-End Web Developer, you’ll be involved in a variety of projects including a mix of WordPress development, interactive infographics and visual journeys. Expect to work closely and support others within the team while working to briefs and tight deadlines. You’ll also spend time in strategy and brainstorming sessions to share your creative ideas and technical expertise.
If you’re the type of person who wants to push the boundaries and loves to think of new ways to create amazing digital experiences across all devices, then this is definitely the job for you. Thinking creatively, you’ll be able to work closely with the design and development team to manage and complete briefs from concept through to completion.
• Creative thinker – Brainstorm and share amazing content ideas to help deliver digital projects across the business.
• Experience – Working to plan, prototype, and deliver interactive projects.
• Technical – Work closely with the wider content team using your experience to help inspire and bring ideas to life.
• Driven – Looking to the latest trends and frameworks for fresh inspiration to further your own development and improve your skillset.
• Communicate – Support and collaborate on new concepts while being able to share and assert ideas of your own.
• Organised – Managing several projects while being adaptable to pressured situations and tight schedules.
• A strong drive with enthusiasm, initiative, energy, and ambition
• A strong portfolio showcasing your development skills
• Advanced skills using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JS, PHP, and Sass/LESS
• Advanced experience working with responsive and mobile design
• Experience using existing frameworks (eg, Bootstrap, Zurb)
• Experience using CMS platforms (eg. WordPress, Magento)
• Experience using version control services (eg. GitHub, Bitbucket)
• A degree in a related subject is nice but certainly not a requirement
• Company pension scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Annual bonus scheme
• Team building nights out
Location: Market Deeping, Peterborough
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.