Qlikview Developer &8211; BI Business Intelligence
Qlikview Developer - BI (Business Intelligence)
Salary: up to £45,000 - (May potentially go higher for the ideal candidate) + 5% Bonus + Annual Review
Other Benefits: Free Technical Training/Training courses paid and provided for by the company, Flexible working hours, Pension, Health care, Company car after a certain level of service, personal Development plans for career progression, and other great benefits!
Role and opportunity:
My client is a well-established, market leader in their field, and because of expansion, they seek a Qlikview Developer to join a dynamic, growing, career changing company that works to make its employees the best they can be, and most importantly create a working environment that brings the best out of its people. They are always working on challenging exciting projects, that enables its employees to work with the latest BI Reporting tools, such as Qlikview.
Ideally my client will be looking for looking for a Qlikview Developer with a work hard play hard attitude that is innovative, driven, is not afraid to take ownership of their work and be proud to be part of a firm that is proud of its products and brand, and the selected applicant will be responsible for developing the organisations long term BI strategy.
Key challenges associated to the role:
- Ensure BI design meets business requirements and demonstrate industry best practice.
- Provide and manage delivery of efficient and effective solutions that conform to agreed development standards and meet business requirements.
- Develop required documentation (Report design, Script commentary etc.) and adhere to internal processes (testing and change).
- Develop new data connections to data sources such as SQL and Qlik Connectors along with Data Transformations, Data Models and Dashboards.
- Contribute to, and champion the ongoing BI Strategy, alongside Business Leaders.
- Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating and documenting procedures and solutions.
- Liaise with relevant business stakeholders to confirm business requirements and solution design, as well as providing training and support in using the relevant reports.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of existing tasks and processes.
- Develop Enhancements, Maintenance & Bug Fixes
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record of Qlikview Development
- Experience of Dashboard Designs
- Extensive knowledge of the Qlikview product, Qlikview report development and associated applications
- Qlikview Certification in Design & Development - Preferred
- 2-4 years' experience within IT, and/or ITIL Qualifications - Preferred
- Understanding of project management methodologies, key ITIL processes such as change control and system development life cycles - Preferred
- General IT awareness including Database technologies, Operations Systems and Networking - Preferred
To apply for the Qlikview Developer role, please send an up to date CV, and you will be contacted within 48 hours with a response to your application