£30,000 - 50,000 (DOE)
Due to continuous growth, an amazing opportunity has arisen for a 2nd and 3rd line Support Engineers to join a well-established and reputable IT service provider based central London.
As their Support Engineer, you will join our highly experienced and dynamic support team providing exceptional customer service and high quality technical assistance. Depending on the role responsibilities involve daily systems monitoring, maintenance, remote and on-site user or infrastructure support.
You will be working on a shift pattern between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday and we will need you to be able to work flexibly to response to emergencies or support projects which usually happen during out of business hours.
The role is office based, but occasionally you will be required to travel to sites which are mainly located in London, but some are outside or even abroad.
Candidates are required to have strong analytical and technical skills, good interpersonal skills and be a team player, with a proven desire and ability to quickly pick-up new processes and technologies. Must be able to prioritise and manage own time effectively and able to work unsupervised.
- 3 years+ experience in MSP
- Logical and analytical approach to fault finding
- Strong technical communication and documentation skills
- Ability to time manage and prioritise
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Understanding or qualification in ITIL
- Open minded and willing to learn
- Microsoft Windows 7/8.1/10 desktop environment
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Management Microsoft Office 365
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting
- A good working knowledge of OSX
3rd Line (in addition the above)
- Virtualisation using ESXi and Hyper-V platforms
- Routing, firewalling, switching
- VPN, MPLS, Remote Access
- A good working knowledge of OSX and UNIX/Linux
- Monitoring using PRTG, Icinga, Nagios, Zabbix or similar tools
Support Engineer Benefits:
- Competitive salary of £30,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
- Up to 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Paid overtime
- Discretionary bonus
- Personal development opportunities
If you feel you have the skills for their Support Engineer role, please apply now!