Senior Finance Business Partner, retail, central London
An opportunity for a Finance Business partner to join a retail company in central London. You will be responsible for planning, analyst, decision support and controllership with particular focus on commercial functions in order to drive the performance agenda, in collaboration with the Finance Business partnering teams.
- Responsible for delivering the planning, budgeting and forecasting process ensuring business compliance.
- Provision of regular, quantitative analysis and insight to drive the performance agenda, in collaboration with Finance Director.
- Provision of qualitative, initiative-based analysis to create insight for performance management and support key decision making.
- Responsible for collaborative working with Finance Teams to ensure efficient co-ordination of reporting and that analysis produced delivers business value.
- Drives continuous process improvements, promoting best practice and driving automation of activities.
- Support the integration of existing Commercial functions into standard business practices of Business Unit.
Qualifications, skills and competencies:
- Newly Qualified (ACA/CIMA) ideally with big company experience.
- Good understanding of performance management and financial control processes.
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to explain complex financial issues clearly & concisely and make recommendations for improvement.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A strong team focus, able to contribute effectively in a collaborative working environment.
- Strong business modelling skills, with ability to accurately understand and cross-reference multiple data sets.
- Background in revenue analysis preferable.
Trace is an innovative central London based recruitment consultancy. We have 2 divisions, 'trace accountancy & finance’ and 'trace marketing & strategy. We work with clients and candidates across industry & commerce, financial services, and the third sector predominantly across London and the Home Counties.