New Principle Electronics Engineer Opportunity - Video Broadcast
My client is a Video broadcasting technology Manufacturer based in Berkshire that is on the lookout for a Senior Electronics Design Engineer to replace an individual that is looking to soon retire. As technologies have changed within broadcasting this company have positioned themselves as a market leader within their niche and they are looking to maintain this high standard of Electronics Design quality. This particular role is new to the market Today and is a permanent opportunity only.
The role is as follows:
- Education: Electronics Engineering, Computer science or equivalent subject.
- PCB Design - Preferably using Mentor Graphics - PADS
- Analogue and Digital Full product design
- 3+ Years of Full product design from concept through to Manufacturer
- Experience delivering product documentation
- Liaising with Manufacturers
In Addition to that the following experience would be beneficial:
- Video Memory technologies - DDR2, DDR3, Decoding, Encoding
- Embedded C - STM Microcontrollers
- FPGA Development - VHDL
The salary is flexible depending on experience but ideally, they are looking to pay circa £55,000 + a benefits package
They can interview someone as early as Wednesday 29th and the interview format is normally a two stage but sometimes this can be combined into one meeting. They are looking to conduct interviews over the next two weeks and can wait up to 3 months for an individual to start but could otherwise have someone start as soon as possible.
For more information, please can you email me an up-to-date CV and I will give you a call.