An exciting opportunity has become available for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our client, a company that has grown to become one of the best meat suppliers in the UK.
You’ll undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance and look for opportunities to find long-term solutions, not just make a quick fix. As well as technical ability, we're looking for a thorough individual who thinks outside of the box.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off, Days and Nights Rotating
Skills / Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Reactive maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- A solid background in carrying out Preventative Maintenance
- Arranging upgrades to equipment/machinery and training the staff appropriately
- Management of external contractors in line with company processes
- Identifying energy efficient solutions and provide recommendations
- Installation and commissioning experience would be advantageous
- A strong Electrical/Mechanical Engineering background
- NVQ L3/HND/A recognised electrical / mechanical apprenticeship is essential
- Experience with refrigeration, hydraulics, pneumatics would be an advantage
- A calm and logical approach under pressure
- Personable and the ability to communicate to internally and to contractors