Developer - Business Intelligence
Developer (Business Intelligence/Data)
Location: Andover, Hampshire
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
Working for the UK's leading Engineering Support Services Organisation as part of their Defence and Security division a Developer - Business Intelligence/Data is required to join a brand new capability focusing on Decision Support and analytics.
As the Developer you will be a key member of the team, taking responsibility for data collection, analysis and dashboard reporting which will enable the delivery of the KPI's. You will deliver a high level of Business Intelligence and decision support to the internal business and external customers. The primary Business Intelligence tool used by the Developer will be Qlikview.
The Developer will work with business driven requirements to create and develop Qlikview data models and applications in support of the business
Other responsibilities within the role include;
- Interpreting Data from various sources
- Collecting Data
- Ensuring Data accuracy and consistency
- Data Analysis
- Presenting and communicating Data to key stakeholders using BI Dashboards
The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience in the following;
- Business Intelligence applications
- Dashboard reporting - Qlikview
- Knowledge of Data Sources - Oracle and SQL
- Data Analysis and reporting
- Experienced in creating and managing Databases
- Able to identify business improvements
- Designing and implementing hardware, software and system solutions
Degree Educated (or equivalent) in either Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics
You will either currently hold SC Clearance or be able to obtain SC on acceptance of the position.
For more information on this opportunity please send your CV to Gemma Roberts