Drupal Developer - learn Drupal8, amazing team
- Drupal Specialist, learn Drupal 8, courses, training budget, certs and trips.
- Fun, sociable and supportive team.
- Challenging projects, quality driven business, top clients.
One of Bristol’s best digital agencies and leaders in open source community contribution are looking to add their passionate 10-strong development team. If you want to work for one of the most progressive digital businesses around and get to grips with the formidable Drupal 8 then this is definitely the role for you.
What skills you'll be needing
- Strong Drupal 7 or 8 experience to also include solid front-end theming etc.
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humour.
- Have experience working with web-services or 3rd party APIs, using JSON and/or XML.
- Using a VCS, such as Git or Subversion.
- It’s important that you feel comfortable working directly with clients, contributing to meeting and workshops, making recommendations, explaining technical concepts to non-technical people.
What you'll be doing
The main tasks will include producing high quality Drupal based websites, applications (some simple, some complex) and maintaining existing sites as well as working in a small project team sometimes alongside external agencies and service providers. They have a real focus on high code quality through adherence and team code reviews. As a business they mentor new team members to become confident Drupal community contributors in a relaxed and friendly working environment. There’s the opportunity to travel to European events and plenty of opportunities to upskill within the role on a day-to-day basis.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As well as working for the best in the South-West, you’ll get a competitive salary (£25-40K), generous holidays with long Christmas shutdown, annual training budget, certifications, choice of hardware, pension scheme with employer contributions, UK and European conference trips, smart central offices with plenty of drinks, snacks, good coffee, fruit and biscuits, showers and bike lockup for any cycling commuters and more!
Heard enough? Send in your CV NOW for more info