Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Retail Head Office jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
£30,000 -£35,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an experienced Merchandiser to join an established and highly regarded organisation based on the edge of Cirencester.
Working closely with the Buying team you will play a pivotal role in planning and executing a strategy for all products across categories, managing from concept through to production and launch.
- Working with the Buyers to develop and deliver a comprehensive proposition strategy
- Implement a new inventory process
- Present monthly product performance reviews
- Identify market and key trends to understand category requirements
- Review and monitor range plans regularly with the Buyers to reflect changing sales/trends etc.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to identify stock requirements
- Monitor and forecast stock and sales performance against budget
- To manage company stock of central products
- To manage the range plan for each product area, identifying the appropriate number of product options and sales targets with the Buyers and the Supply Chain Manager
- Manage the introduction of new products to ensure launch dates are met and all supporting information is correct and provided in a timely manner
- Report on a monthly basis figures for each product area
Skills & Experience
- Currently working as a Merchandiser, within a retail environment
- Be passionate about working within a numbers orientated environment and enjoy analysing large volumes of sales figures and data
- Previous experience of Stock Management using a computerised stock control system
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high attention to detail and proven ability to remain calm when working under considerable pressure.
- Sense of humour and an even temperament with a smart and professional appearance.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your application within 3 working days, however, if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!