Banking Project Manager Asset Management
A Project Manager is required by the Asset Management arm of a global investment bank to play a key role in the upgrading of the Client Onboarding Platform. It is imperative that you have worked in either Asset Management or Investment Banking and have experience of working with Institutional Clients. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with operational experience to move into a project management role.
Key responsibilities will include
- Ensuring client implementation - providing facilitation and chairmanship of launch and on-going multi-party meetings incorporating all stakeholders
- Providing project management and ownership of new and change events
- Co-ordinating capabilities assessment at request for proposal / opportunity stage
- Managing non-standard requirements
- Ensuring issue log management and escalation
- Co-ordinating budgetary requirements
- Managing priorities and stakeholders to ensure operational readiness
- Providing oversight and resolution co-ordination of post funding activities and remediation of historic implementation issues
- Initiating and co-ordinating new product approvals (NPA)
You will have previous experience in either an asset management of investment banking arena and experience of working with institutional clients. You will also have a good working knowledge of various investment products and will possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Previous project management experience is advantageous but is not essential.