Michael Page are seeking an experienced Store Manager to join our client on their journey through expansion and success. In short, the role would suit a retail manager who is looking for progression and the autonomy to deliver results by maintaining a fantastic customer experience and developing members of staff.
Our client is a fast growing dynamic company. Originating in the West Midlands, recent success has allowed the company to expand their borders and begin to open stores in other areas of the country. It's a great time to join a company that is enjoying a lengthy period of expansion.
The role will involve the following aspects:
- Leading, motivating and inspiring team in order to constantly raise sales and levels of performance
- Reaching sales targets and increasing profits
- Dealing with customer service issues such as queries and complaints
- Ensuring that the presentation of the store is maintained, making sure that customers shop in a clean environment.
- Ensuring that the store is merchandised according to guidelines in order to maximise sales and operating standards.
- Being a point of contact for customers who enter the store
- Selling furniture stock to customers.
The role is seeking candidates with the following skill set:
Experience of running a successful store
- The initiative to work independently and the confidence and maturity to motivate the team
- A proven track record of successfully meeting and / or exceeding sales targets
- A passion for, or experience with selling products
- Excellent oral, written and computer communication skills
- Professionalism, to include dependability, accountability, and punctuality
- Empathy, patience and ability to stay calm and polite in stressful situations
As a corporate business, our client offer incentives such as a bonus scheme, which can realistically see the candidate earning up to £35k OTE on top of a generous base salary of £22k.
As well as this, they offer generous incentives.