2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the global leader in Enterprise Backup & Recovery space. Due to their continued success and growth, they are now looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their Enterprise Support Team.
You will be responsible for supporting their EMEA client base by carrying out deep-dive, complex troubleshooting. You will own cases from initial pickup right the way through to resolution.
They are looking to bring on board an Engineer with a real passion for tackling tricky technical issues, whilst continuously offering great customer service. My client will aim to get you fully trained and ready to move into one of their senior backline teams within 12 – 18 months, so this is a great position for someone who is career-focussed and ready for a challenge.
- Experience working in a Technical Support or Systems Administrator based role, where have gained strong IT troubleshooting skills!
- Has a problem-solver mentality and a real passion for solving tricky and complex IT issues
- Has strong organisation skills where you are able to manage multiple technical cases at once and have the ability to think quickly on your feet in a fast paced and dynamic environment!
- Experience troubleshooting or administrating Windows Server 2008/2012 upwards
- Experience troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- Experience troubleshooting or administrating at least ONE of the following technical areas:
- VMWare or Hyper-V
- Exchange, SharePoint or Lotus Notes
- SQL Server
- NetApp, EMC/Dell, HP or IBM Storage
- Backup Software (Such as CommVault, NetBackup, Veeam, Evault etc…)
- Oracle, Sybase, DB2 or Informix DB.
If you’re a talented and ambitious Support professional looking to join a world leader, please apply for further details!