Senior CRM Manager - Sports Sector
AN OPPORTUNITY HAS ARISEN TO WORK WITHIN THE CRM TEAM FOR A RESPECTED SPORTING ORGANISATION
Senior CRM Manager £50,000 - London
I am looking for a driven CRM Manager who would be interested in joining an innovative new team, within the heart of a hugely successful International Sporting group.
As Senior CRM Manager, you will be tasked with planning and delivering Campaign strategies across the group, focusing on acquisition, retention and Loyalty. The role will also involve managing the CRM database, segmenting data, Customer journey mapping and analysing all touch points for the organisation.
As Senior CRM Manager, you will oversee all direct communications with customers through CRM and Email platforms, while reporting into the Head of Marketing and Head of Business Services
You will need to be a real team player who can inspire and develop others, have strong communication skills, and be comfortable writing briefs for the creative team.
This is a good opportunity to reinvigorate customer relationship strategies, roll up your sleeves and make new communications. This role will require some travel within the UK and some weekend work.
Skills and Experience:
- Planning and Strategy experience focusing on Acquisition, Retention and Loyalty.
- Experience with CRM software
- Data segmentation experience and understanding Customer Journies
- Data savvy, who has worked with CRM Databases
- Strong communication, team leadership and organisational skills
- Some management experience will be needed
Key Words: CRM Manager/eCRM/eCRM Manager/Data/London/ CRM Opportunities