Project Manager - (Senior Level, IT Applications, Software, Client Facing)
Project Manager - (IT Applications, Software, Client Facing)
Our client is a leading provider of software solutions and IT consultancy to professional services firms. Due to rapid growth and high demand for resources they now have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager
Reporting to the Director of Client Services you will be responsible for:
Managing projects for the consultancy and development teams. You will be the primary contact for customers throughout the entire project life cycle. The project manager will ensure the project is scoped accordingly, documented and ready for the technical consultant and developers to deliver the solution. Throughout the project, the project manager will ensure there is regular and detailed communication with the customer and project team, and that the highest service levels are achieved and maintained until sign off.
• You will have a proven track record of successful project delivery
• You will have been responsible for at least 5 - 10 small to medium projects at any one time within IT
• Any involvement in Document Management project management implementation or similar would be highly advantageous
• Excellent Project Leadership skills
• Prince 2 exposure or similar would be desirable
This is a client facing role that will require excellent communication skills and the ability to provide guidance to their client base on their chosen solutions.
The company are offering an extremely competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a great career opportunity.
Interested applicants should email their CV.