Storage and Backup Administrator – Portsmouth
My client is looking for a Storage and Backup Administrator to join their team based in the Portsmouth area. The role will involve technical support of EUC, server operating systems, virtualisation technologies, cloud services and with a focus on storage area networks.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced infrastructure engineer that specialises in storage and backup solutions – Netapp, EMC, 3PAR, VEEAM, Symantec. etc.
- Responsible for designing, creating, supporting and improving infrastructure services/platforms
- Continually improving and decommissioning infrastructure services (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS)
- Managing incidents – incident management, change management, release management, problem management - ITIL
- Managing configuration, performance and cost
- Enterprise Storage Technologies – Netapp, EMC, 3PAR
- Backup Solutions – VEEAM, Symantec – etc
- Experience with Windows server technologies
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, O365, Sharepoint
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux OS – desirable
Salary on offer is £28-35,000 + very strong benefits package
Full JD is available. Send me your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss.
– James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant –
Infrastructure Engineer – Backup – Storage – Netapp – EMC – 3PAR – AD – Active Directory – Enterprise Storage – Backup Administrator